Beautiful View Highlights Maine Destination Weddings at Spruce Point Inn
Oh, coastal Maine weddings at the Spruce Point Inn, how do we love thee? Let us count the ways:
- As the happy bride and groom make their vows, the sea stretches beyond them as a beautiful canvas upon which to paint a hopeful future.
- The sea breezes carry saltiness and scents that refresh and energize.
- The amazing coastline provides photographic backgrounds unmatched in Maine and almost anywhere in the world.
- The nn staff makes everything easy for the bridal party and their guests.
If you ask the Inn’s sales and catering manager, Jillian Johnson, about why weddings are special at Spruce Point Inn, she quickly points out “We have the most amazing backdrop in the state.”
The Inn hosts about 30 weddings a year, and those who have their Maine wedding there get more than a pretty setting. Jillian and the rest of the Inn team can help with every wedding detail, from the rehearsal dinner to the reception and brunch the following day.
Naturally every wedding is customized according to the needs and desires of the couple. The Inn can accommodate receptions for up to 280 guests
If you’re thinking of planning a Maine coastal destination wedding, you’ll find everything you need at the Spruce Point Inn. E-mail Jillian for more information at email@example.com. She’s already started booking weddings for 2014.
- The season of the spruce
- The hand-crafted gifts of Spruce Point
- It was a dark and stormy night
- Ocean Awareness Week
- The enchanted season of the ‘wondrous strange’
- Trusting in the lasting legacy of the land
- Nothing gold can stay
- 9/11 The comfort of the familiar
- The state of the reunion
- The summer harvesting moon