Maine Made Meetings on the Ocean at Spruce Point Inn
Meeting planners tell us that Spruce Point Inn provides the perfect relaxed and rejuvenating environment for hosting groups large (an association’s annual event, for example) and small (a favorite for executive retreats), giving their attendees wonderful oceanside meeting memories made in Maine.
We are proud of the fact that the Inn’s professional event planners are known nationally for their ability to coordinate the most intimate and secure retreats, large family reunions and group programs that feature a mix of off-site activities and creative use of the Inn’s 57 acre grounds put to best advantage. The mix of technical capabilities including property wide Wi-Fi, and 100 years of waterfront activity, on and off-site means no two group experiences are ever the same.
We work closely with local outfitters to provide team-building activities, excursions on and around Boothbay Harbor and outings tailored to the specific needs of the guests. Capabilities include such options as golf outings at the nearby Boothbay Golf Club, day-sails or whale-watches and lobster-boat races capped with an authentic Down East lobster bake. Which brings to mind our own Chef Peter Stiles and the magic he works with locally grown, fished and farmed resources of the Mid-Coast.
And right now, take advantage of our pre-season special:
Book a midweek meeting (any nights except Fridays or Saturdays) in July 2011 for 20 or more attendees and receive
- Room rates starting at $99**
- $39.95** per person meeting package rate that includes breakfast, lunch and breaks.
- 20 percent discount for treatments at the Inn’s boutique Spa
- 10 percent discount at Bogie’s, the Inn’s casual bistro.
- Memorial Day – taking time for stopfulness
- On ships and stars and getting underway
- The warm shawl of a Maine coast summer – Happy Mothers Day!
- Carried in on the seabreeze
- Taking time to smell the flowers
- The concept of earned value
- Return of the spring. You come, too.
- Aprils and Openers
- Standing limber and spruce with a backdrop of the entrance to Boothbay Harbor
- Green days and patience