Paws and Pillows for your Pets
We are convinced that our four-legged friends operate some sort of TripAdvisor for their pals, a “Twilight Bark Planet” guidebook that tells them where their human companions should take them for the perfect playdate. We know that such a thing exists because so many guests arrive with furry heads popping out of the car window as they come up Grand Avenue. It certainly helps that many travel writers have brought their dogs and that the grrry-grapevine has carried the news that Spruce Point Inn is pet-friendly to the Dog Lovers Guides and travel sites.
Over the years, we have developed a variety of pet-friendly amenities, housekeeping arrangements and our innkeepers’ tips on the best places to take our/your dogs in and around Boothbay. This year, we realized we should tell the humans what our pets already know, so we’ve created the “Paws & Pillows” package that lets you know all the little details we include to make sure everyone’s paws are pleased by the paths that lead you through Boothbay and Spruce Point Inn. The package includes a comfy pet bed, bowls and treats and a morning snack pack for people and paws to enjoy while exploring our trails and waterfront. The package is offered midweek (Sundays through Thursdays), May 29 through June 27, 2013 (and again September 3 through October 10, 2013).
- Memorial Day – taking time for stopfulness
- On ships and stars and getting underway
- The warm shawl of a Maine coast summer – Happy Mothers Day!
- Carried in on the seabreeze
- Taking time to smell the flowers
- The concept of earned value
- Return of the spring. You come, too.
- Aprils and Openers
- Standing limber and spruce with a backdrop of the entrance to Boothbay Harbor
- Green days and patience