Spruce Point Inn Earns TripAdvisor.com Award
Our staff was honored recently when the Inn earned a Certificate of Excellence from the popular travel website TripAdvisor.com.
We love TripAdvisor, and not just because we won the award. The site is a comprehensive resource for travelers who are looking for information about hotels, restaurants and things to do during their trips. When you use TripAdvisor to search for a travel destination, you can read about the experiences other travelers have had.
We earned our Certificate of Excellence because we’ve maintained an overall rating of more than four out of a possible five based on TripAdvisor. Recognition also is based on the volume of reviews received over the previous 12 months. Only 10 percent of lodgings worldwide get this recognition from TripAdvisor.
If you’ve never visited TripAdvisor, check out our listing and all of the reviews.
Worldwide, TripAdvisor gets more than 50 million unique visitors every month. There are more than 60 million reviews on the site, so no matter where you’re planning to travel, it’s likely you’ll find at least a few reviews of local hotels and restaurants.
- Carried in on the seabreeze
- Taking time to smell the flowers
- The concept of earned value
- Return of the spring. You come, too.
- Aprils and Openers
- Standing limber and spruce with a backdrop of the entrance to Boothbay Harbor
- Green days and patience
- Lifelong learning outside the book on the Midcoast
- The February Sound of Silence
- Adding up the elements of experience