We strive to provide a uniform online experience for all our guests – including those with sight, hearing, and other disabilities.
To ensure this, we are committed to complying with the Level AA success criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0).
Our site is designed and developed with these guidelines in mind. We test our websites to ensure that they are usable by guests who use assistive technology. While it is not always possible to do so to the letter of each checkpoint, we are continually developing solutions that conform to the spirit of each checkpoint, bringing together a high standard of practicality throughout the website.
If you have questions or would like to report an issue relating to the accessibility of this website, please contact us.
Under the Accommodations section of our website, you can find detail on our select accessible guest room accommodations. We offer a wheelchair accessible path of travel to the hotel entrance and an accessible route to the lobby. Overall, our property offers the following accessibility features:
- Accessible guest room with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width.
- Accessible rear public entrance taking you to the hotel lobby.
- Accessible route from the accessible rear public entrance to the accessible guestrooms.
- Closed captioning on televisions.
- Roll-in shower with grab bars and toilet grab bars
- Select rooms for hearing impaired
- Rooms and porches accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Our restaurants are handicapped accessible.
If the text on the site is too difficult to read there are ways in which you can increase and decrease the text size:
- In Internet Explorer go to View > Text size and select Larger or Largest.
- Mozilla and Firefox users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
- Chrome users can alter the size of the displayed text by using Control and the Plus/Minus keys to increase/decrease the font size.
Some key accessibility features are described below for those who may wish to take advantage of them.
All images that provide information have appropriate alternative text such that the information is available to people who cannot see the images.
Images that are provided for decoration are provided as either background images or have NULL (empty quote marks) alternative text.
A sitemap page is accessible in the bottom/footer navigation of every page and is provided to assist with navigation.
We offer select guest rooms with accessible features such as accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry doors that provide 32” of clear width, closed captioning on televisions, hearing impaired rooms, roll-in shower with grab bars and toilet grab bars, rooms and porches with accessible access to wheelchairs (no steps).
Other accessible features on the property include an accessible rear public entrance taking you to the hotel lobby, as well as all of our restaurants which are handicapped accessible.