We Look Forward To Seeing You.
Accepting Reservations for In-State & Out-of-State Guests!
As life has changed rapidly over the past year, we know that our private coastal retreat offers a renewal that is needed now as much as ever.
We're excited to offer the same warmth and serenity as ever before, and a plethora of added care and precautions in light of the current environment. For over 100 years, the Inn has offered an escape for the mind and body, and the reassuring constant of tradition that endures on the coast of Maine.
As the state of Maine has been gradually reopening, the Governor has issued the following guidelines for visitors:
- As of May 1, 2021, Maine moved to an "all states exempt unless specified" model. This means that travelers coming to or returning to Maine are not required to quarantine or show proof of a negative test unless coming from a non-exempt state.
- For the most up to date guidelines please visit Maine.gov
We are excited to provide you with the best Maine can offer – a beautiful land- and seascape, conscientious service and an oasis of calm close to your own backyard.
The resort has recently undergone a sprucing-up to include fresh paint, new carpet, alongside added amenities, improvements, and thoughtful adornments that celebrate the Inn’s charm and heritage. We also welcome you to be among the first to experience Whiteclover, our new signature dining outlet. Our programing includes take-out, picnic-style, safe dine-in options, and al fresco dining on our Grandview Deck. Additionally, we've recently added daily yoga classes for our guests to enjoy outside. In accordance with local health department guidelines, Spa services, and our fitness center are reopened for the 2021 season. The oceanfront pool and Bright Line launch are both in service, and the classic charms of downtown Boothbay and surrounding parks await.
Your Well-Being is Our Priority
At Spruce Point Inn, ensuring the health and safety of our guests and team, and maintaining the ultra-cleanliness of the resort, are our top priorities. We have adopted especially rigorous cleaning and hygiene measures developed in consultation with State, national CDC and global public health authorities. To ensure your health and safety, we’ve also modified some of the ways we operate:
- Encouraging safe physical distancing practices in all public areas
- Reducing capacities across outlets
- Modifying housekeeping services to meet or exceed all Maine CDC recommendations
- Intensifying continuous commitments to cleanliness and hygiene
- Increasing the frequency and depth of cleaning all public areas, including the use of hospital-grade disinfectants
Should you have any questions at all or wish to inquire about an upcoming booking, please call 207.633.4152 or book online here.
We look forward to welcoming you.
-Your Friends at the Spruce Point Inn