Now Open - We'll See You Soon
Accepting Reservations for In-State & Out-of-State Guests!
Updated July 27th, 2020
As life has changed rapidly over the past few months, we know that our private coastal retreat offers a renewal that is needed now as much as ever.
We're excited to have reopened on June 4th offering the same warmth and serenity as ever before, and a plethora of added care and precautions in light of the current environment. For over 100 years, the Inn has offered an escape for the mind and body, and the reassuring constant of tradition that endures on the coast of Maine.
As the state of Maine is gradually reopening, the Governor has recently issued the following guidelines for visitors:
- Maine, New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, New Hampshire & Vermont residents are able to visit and stay now without certification
- Guests from any other state may stay and are required to certify that they have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours of their arrival date. To certify, guests will be asked to sign a Certification of Compliance form upon arrival at the property.
- If travel to Maine from your state requires COVID testing, a rapid test may be available at a drive-thru testing facility at the nearby Boothbay Region Health Center providing same-day results. Advance appointments are required, turn around time may vary with demand and availability is limited. We recommend calling ahead as soon as possible for full details and to make an appointment. The facility can be reached by calling 207.633.1075.
- We will keep this page updated as the guidelines continue to evolve. Please check back often or feel free to call us at 207.633.4152 if you have any questions.
We are excited to provide you with the best Maine can offer – a beautiful land- and seascape, conscientious service and an oasis of calm close to your own backyard.
The resort has recently undergone a sprucing-up to include fresh paint, new carpet, alongside added amenities, improvements, and thoughtful adornments that celebrate the Inn’s charm and heritage. We also welcome you to be among the first to experience The Salty Stag, our new casual dining outlet. Our programing will including take-out, picnic-style, safe dine-in options, and al fresco dining on our Grandview Deck. Additionally, we've recently added daily yoga classes for our guests to enjoy outside. As we begin the season, Spa services, our fitness center, the hot tubs and the debut of our new restaurant, Whiteclover, have been temporarily deferred.The oceanfront pool and Bright Line launch are both in service, and the classic charms of downtown Boothbay and surrounding parks await.
Your Well-Being is Our Priority
At Spruce Point Inn, ensuring the health and safety of our guests and team, and maintaining the ultra-cleanliness of the resort, are our top priorities. We have adopted especially rigorous cleaning and hygiene measures developed in consultation with State, national CDC and global public health authorities. You’ll find antibacterial hand-sanitization stations throughout the resort, but we do encourage you to bring and utilize your own hand sanitizers, as well as face coverings to wear in common public areas. To ensure your health and safety, we’ve also modified some of the ways we operate:
- Encouraging safe physical distancing practices in all public areas
- Reducing capacities across outlets
- Modifying housekeeping services to meet or exceed all Maine CDC recommendations
- Intensifying continuous commitments to cleanliness and hygiene
- Increasing the frequency and depth of cleaning all public areas, including the use of hospital-grade disinfectants
Should you have any questions at all or wish to inquire about an upcoming booking, please call 207.633.4152 or book online here.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
-Your Friends at the Spruce Point Inn