Maine Maritime Museum
Maine Maritime Museum is a coastal Maine attraction offering many opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture. There is so much to see and do, admission is good for two days and Spruce Point Inn is a conservation partner.
Directions may be found at the Inn’s front desk. Located in Bath, Maine — just 25 minutes South on Route 1.
Visitors will find:
- Scenic 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River
- Tours of Bath Iron Works
- Daily lighthouse cruises and trolley tours
- The country’s only surviving historic shipyard where wooden ships were built
- A Victorian-era shipyard owner’s home
- Demonstrations and interactive exhibits
- New England’s largest sculpture: a full-size representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built, Wyoming
- Kids love our Pirate Playship and human-sized lobster trap!