Boothbay Harbor summer colonies have made a name for the destination since the 1870s.
- The Historic Inn's original classic down east wood-frame inn still stands, now containing eight guestrooms, three restaurants, a cozy library and game room, and the character of the classic Maine shore resort.
- Lodge Rooms are of a more recent vintage, designed and decorated to maintain the classic cottage feel of the resort.
- The cottages are the nearest thing to a summer home. Guests return year after year to rekindle those memories in the Cottages at Spruce Point Inn.
- Cottage Rooms feature coastal cottage decor and private porches.
- Contemporary 2 and 3-bedroom Townhouses offer views of the woodlands or landscaped grounds.