With trails to run and water to splash in, Spruce Point Inn is a wonderful place to be a dog. As part of our commitment to provide the highest level of service to our guests, Spruce Point Inn Resort & Spa welcomes dogs and owners alike in designated guest rooms.
There’s a $35 fee per dog, per day while your with us which is non-refundable and a few rules to keep in mind while vacationing with your four legged friend:
- Please keep them on a leash for safety reasons and town ordinance while outside the building
- Please do not leave your pet alone for more than an hour and a half (we want them to have just as much fun as you!)
Local Pet Sitters and Pet Facilities:
Pet Sitters 2020
Boarding & Dog Day Care
- Maximum of two pets per room
- Waste bags are located at the entry to the Inn’s trails and by the ice machine.
- Housekeepers will only clean the room if the room is empty.
- Pet owner/guest agrees that if their pet barks in the guest room and becomes a disturbance to other guests, Pet owner/guest must depart hotel at Management discretion.
- Pet owner accepts full responsibility for any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. The Company shall not bear any responsibility for the negligent or intentional acts of pet owner/guest or their pet which cause property damage to the facility or to the personal property of any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company’s guests, customers, employees, and agents, or personal injury to any other third persons, including, without limitation, the Company’s guests, customers, employees, and agents utilizing Contractor’s services.
- Unless your pet is a service dog, they are not permitted in the Main Building, other than the lobby. With appropriate documentation, service animals are not subject to a daily pet fee but must abide by applicable pet etiquette guidelines.